christopher Now Offering Drone Services!
Consistent with our mission to provide a full range of state-of-the-art services in house, christopher’s Survey Division added drone services to its capabilities in 2016.
christopher’s drone, an Inspire 1 Pro, equipped with a Zenmuse X5 camera, can provide high-resolution mapping and up-to-date imagery of your projects. Thanks to its agile takeoffs with minimal clearance, the Inspire 1 can fly in urban, suburban and rural environments, making the sky the limit for christopher’s drone!
Our drone pilot Matt Smith holds an FAA Remote Pilot Certificate, allowing all drone data to be distributed for commercial use.
Whether you’re in the planning stages or final construction, christopher’s drone imagery and video provides a bird’s eye view of your project.
Drone services include:
- Construction progress imagery to catalog features
- Inspection of vegetation cover by visual observation
- Current Imagery for planning, such as Economic Development Exhibits
- 3D models and point clouds to support topographic mapping
- Volume checks on stock piles
- Entitlement support
- Presentation grade videography
To fly your project, or for more information about our drone capabilities, contact Brent Evans at email@example.com or 703-334-5830.