civil engineering services
Providing excellent service in civil engineering is what we do. It is what christopher consultants was founded on back in 1982 and what we continue to pride ourselves on today.
What sets christopher apart is our ability to provide a wide range of services “in-house,” from conceptualization through construction of a project. We service projects ranging from new commercial office buildings, retail space, industrial parks, mixed-use and planned developments; to residential communities, college/university expansions, federal/state/local projects, recreational facilities and churches.
christopher focuses on sustainable designs that are both economically viable and constructible. Our staff is experienced in preparation of feasibility studies, rezoning and entitlements, preliminary and final engineering plans, environmental issues including “green building” design, tree identification and compliance review. We are also experienced in sanitary sewer design and coordination of pump stations, low-pressure forcemain design, as well as various innovative best management practices and stormwater management designs. christoher provides these and other civil engineering services in the immediate Washington DC Metropolitan region as well as select national and international locations.
Our expansive list of civil engineering services includes:
- feasibility studies and preliminary plans
- subdivision plans and grading plans
- drainage and floodplain studies
- site development plans
- construction cost estimates
- highway and street design
- construction specifications
- plan review
- quality control
- utility and pavement system design
- erosion and sedimentation control
- stormwater and BMP system design
- permit application processing
- construction phase services
- hydraulic / hydrologic studies
- internet technology services
- value engineering
- expert witness testimony
View our on the boards projects to see what civil engineering services christopher is currently providing on some of the largest projects in the region.